I have shared my favorite beauty products before and I want to share a few more. I love trying a product when it has been recommended to me so I hope you’ll take it from me and try a new product or two for your beauty routine! Here are my latest loves!
1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette– I got this palette for Christmas and have used it every day since. The colors are all wearable for every complexion and perfect for daytime and evening looks. I love that some of the eye shadows are matte and others are shimmer. If you are looking to upgrade your eye shadows, this is a great fail proof place to start.
2. Moroccan Argan Oil from Organix– This deep conditioner has worked wonders for my short, over processed hair. I use it 2-3 times a week and my hair is so much more moisturized now than a month ago. I love that it only takes 2-5 minutes in the shower and I can see results immediately.
3. Bahama Mama Bronzer– I have recently discovered the magic of highlighting and contouring. This bronzer is the best bronzer I have found to contour with. It has no shimmer or orangeness to it- it just looks like a shadow of your skin. I have tried other bronzers for the same purpose in an effort to save money and wished I had just started with the right one- that would have saved me money!
4. Elf Gel Eyeliner– I have had it on my mind to try gel eyeliner for a few months and I finally did. I really like it and recommend it highly. The advantage is that you get a crisp, dark line that goes on smoothly. It is easier to put on than liquid eyeliner, but you get a very similar look. Even this cheaper brand was surprisingly long lasting as well. I also recommend buying the angled eyeliner brush to apply it with.
5. Maybelline Color Whispers– This lip butter is a new product and it is impossible not to love! It goes on so smooth and feels like a lip balm while adding a light color. You can build the color depending on how much you use and comes in so many gorgeous shades. I have tried Bare to Be Bold and Coral Ambition and love them both.
I’d love to hear your favorite products or how these ones worked for you!