Back in the day, I sized all of my photos really small. Total rookie blogger mistake. But I did love these pants, and I do still have them.
This was one of my first DIYs, and I was so proud of how it turned out. I stenciled foam core board to put a pattern into our built-in bookcases. I kinda still love it.
The blogger bubble necklace, my favorite ankle boots, and an easy white sweater. I loved this outfit.
My boys used to be featured in What Kids Wore Wednesday on the blog every week. There are so many cute pics of Easton and Kesler when they were tiny!
This is still one of my favorite outfits. Love the colors and how it all came together. A lot has changed, but I still love putting unexpected neutrals together and dressing up simple basics. Notice the metal teardrop earrings? This is pre-Nickel & Suede.
- We have four kids now! When I started blogging, we only had two.
- Soren is no longer an accountant, and bonus, we now work together!
- Thanks to the blog, we were able to successfully start and run a full-time business.
- We own a brick-and-mortar store.
- I earn a full-time income from blogging.
- I’ve learned so much about photography, social media, Photoshop, marketing, and more.
- We moved across town to a new home.
- I’ve traveled to Dallas, Salt Lake City, New York City, Milan, and more.
- I’ve been able to share my miscarriage as well as other struggles and happy times with so many of you.
- I now meet people who are wearing our earrings or who read my blog in so many different places all over the country.