The Anniversary Sale is the time when I stock up on some of my very favorite beauty supplies at some of the best prices of the year. I typically buy a mix of high and low beauty products, but when I find a great product, I usually try to get it at the best price. This sale usually has the best lotion, the best brow products and the best tanning mousse on sale every year. And last year I invested in a new blow dryer- which luckily, is on sale again this year! See below for a quick review of my short list of faves that are still in stock and worth getting now at a great price!
- All Nighter Setting Spray by Urban Decay: This stuff WORKS. Love this setting spray. I use it daily and I love that this set comes with a travel size and a full size. This set will last a long time.
- MAC Eye Kit: I love trying one new palette from this sale and this one looks gorgeous. MAC is a brand I love and this one also comes in plum shades.
- St. Tropez Self Tan: This is one of my top self tanners. I use this often and it goes on really well. It’s not orange toned. This is a great price for this brand.
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps: This lotion is my favorite lotion of all time. It goes on smooth, is not scented and makes a big difference. This is worth buying in the big size.
- T3 Blow Dryer: This is a great splurge dryer. I upgraded last year and have been so impressed. Yes, it’s beautiful, but it’s also quiet and has so many settings. This would be a great birthday or Christmas gift.
- Anastasia Brow Kit: This kit is the perfect little brow kit- even if you have had your brows microbladed. I still touch mine up a little every day and use this clear gel to set them. Comes in several colors.
- T3 Brush Set: I have several of these brushes and they are great quality. This would be another great gift set. I especially love the paddle brush.
What beauty items did you pick up from the Anniversary Sale? Did you have any other beauty favorites you stocked up on?
For more Anniversary Sale picks head here!