1. Snakeskin Bootie: I love the shape and feel of this boot so much that I also have it in tan. It’s a great medium to low heel and fit is TTS. It actually comes in a darker and a lighter snakeskin option and both are amazing.
2. Black Bootie: I usually don’t wear black booties- for some reason I have a hard time finding a pair to love. But these ones are winners. They have a low heel and a great squared off pointed toe. Super comfy and chic.
3. Snakeskin Bootie: This boot is on my wishlist from Madewell. I love the shape and the darker print.
4. Taupe Bootie: These are my current basic bootie. They aren’t crazy expensive and they are an easy neutral color.
5. Leopard Bootie: This is my boot from last year and I still love it. The calf hair is great and the heel is a nice height.
6. Natural Leather Bootie: These were my favorite boots from the Anniversary Sale. They are so chic and definitely elevating.
7. Mules: I’m still on the hunt for a great brown bootie, but I picked up these mules and love them. They are great for work and are also a great price.
8. Tiger Bootie: This pair is definitely a statement pair. Love the shape, colors and prints mixed together. Fit is TTS.