This season I’m loving the tied-collar look. I’ve been seeing blouses with bows on them everywhere and this teal one in today’s outfit is so on-trend. Plus it’s a great price! I’m wearing size XS and paired it with my favorite pull on work-pant from JC Penney. These are so comfy and look so nice. I wear a 2P and they fit great. I’m also really loving these off-white mule/boots. They have a little bit of a Western vibe (also so on trend) and cute stud details. I love that all of these items are such an affordable way to try a trend and the quality is actually really great too.
For me the month of September was all about trying to get in a routine, but it didn’t work perfectly. I started getting to work earlier, and that helped, but I didn’t start a lot of the other habits that I really wanted to get disciplined about. I have a few things I want to start but I wanted to give you an even bigger list to maybe get you thinking. I love the idea of new beginnings and that we constantly have the chance to make a new day a new beginning. This month is going to be good one- I can feel it!
IDEAS FOR MAKING A NEW MONTH MAGICAL
- Start every day with prayer/mediation.
- Add a pack of vitamins to your breakfast.
- Eat breakfast- like a real one.
- Start telling people you appreciate them. Don’t just think it- say it.
- Every night tell yourself what you are going to do when your alarm goes off. Make a plan with your optimistic bedtime-self to defeat your morning-tired self.
- Start putting more things in your phone calendar and make a point to look at it. Schedule yourself alone time or time to do something you enjoy.
- Cancel a subscription to something you keep forgetting about.
- Start buying double of things that you always buy. It feels so good to stock up on the basics.
- Buy some blank birthday and thank you and just because cards. Make a point to use them.
- Choose to forgive people faster.
- Do something you’ve never done before.
- Listen to a podcast every week. Or just a new one. Or every day.