– I’m officially a boy mom. Not that I wasn’t before, but yesterday we got a new pet that solidified it. My Dad’s co-worker needed to re-home his Leopard Gecko and guess where that new home is? Yep- the Nickels house. The boys are loving it and if I have to admit it, she is a pretty cool looking lizard. Soren is the one who claims to be grossed out by her, but I think he secretly likes her too.
– We’ve had some weird bug/sickness take over our house. The boys have all been under the weather since the weekend and it’s the type of sickness that keeps them home from school, but not laid up in bed. So I’ve had all four boys underfoot and slightly cranky for days. I really prefer the sleep-all-day kind of sick kids, but I don’t really have a say. Fingers crossed today is the day it disappears.
– Our store opening is on my mind, but based on the progress of construction, it won’t be happening as soon as I would like. Things seem to be creeping and although we’ve never built a house, I hear this is how building goes. SLOW. However I’m dreaming of cool wallpaper for the bathrooms, purchased this full-length mirror to put somewhere and am pinning Grand Opening party ideas. I’m thinking N&S gold temporary tattoos? YES.
– My life organizing continues. I would love to get my digital world organized so send any articles or links my way that will teach a slacker like me to get my inbox or my photo files organized. I’m all tied in knots currently. Heck, I’d hire you if you think you could do the job.
– I’m loving this mascara. I got a trial of it a few weeks back and low and behold, it tricked me into buying the real thing. It’s no more expensive thanYounique and it really builds some long lashes.