– He loves to be like the big boys. He climbs on anything and everything and spends his days chasing the brothers. Knox is his current favorite because Knox gets down on Rush’s level and plays with him and lets Rush tackle him. It’s so cute!
– Rush loves to clean. He loves all cleaning tools- mops, brooms, you name it! He also loves tools, but not nearly as much as the cleaning supplies. If there is a duster in sight, you can be sure Rush will find it.
– Rush’s voice goes into a high-pitch whenever he sees animals or a baby. He jabbers in a way that lets you know he sees that baby or that animal and he knows that it’s little and cute.
– Lately he has been waving goodbye and even almost saying bye in a really sweet high-pitched way. Because of his cleft palate and even with that repaired he doesn’t have many words yet. He can say “mom” and “more” and otherwise points and grunts to get what he wants.
– His favorite foods are fruit snacks, plain hot dogs, chocolate pudding and applesauce.
– He loves to try on our shoes and knows that shoes mean going outside. He would live outside if he could. He is always trying to make a break for an open door.
– We all call him Rushy nearly all the time now. He is just the sweetest!
Today Rush and I both dressed in our rust bottoms and white button ups. Nordstrom always has great quality clothing and I was impressed with the easy, mutiple piece outfits to mix and match with for baby and boys style. You also can’t beat the free shipping both ways and the pick-up in store option that they offer. I’ll share outfit details for fit and sizing below.
RUSH’S OUTFIT: This outfit is a one-stop-shop! It all comes together and all you must do is choose the size. Rush is wearing 12 months so I would say it fits a little big. He still has room to grow in this outfit, but it fits well. The shorts are a chino fabric with a stretchy waist and the shirt is separate from the cardigan. I love how versatile this little set is because the basics can be mixed and matched with other outfits.
TOP: This top is my favorite style of button up. Madewell’s Central shirt is perfectly loose and still looks great. I wear XS and obviously it is an oversized fit. I also love it in this colorway and this colorway.
PANTS: These pants are also Madewell. Love the fun rust color and the fit. The fabric is a dress pant material, but it hangs really well. These are XS and fit great. The waist is just an elastic pull-on waist.
SHOES: These shoes are still one of my favs from Spring. The gray color is so versatile and the contrast stripe on the platform is so cool. The fit is TTS and they are comfortable.
I’m linking all of our other baby and toddler faves from Nordstrom below… stay tuned for more mom and me style posts like the ones you see below!