1. Sprocket Portable Photo Printer – I’ve had this printer on my list for the last two years and this weekend I finally ordered it for myself! I snagged it on sale and I can’t wait to try it out.
2. Wallet– This is my favorite wallet style and I love it so much that I’ve given it as a gift several times. This style is easy to open, has all of the slots you need for cards, cash and change, and it’s just the right size. I also love the outside card pocket for your most used cards.
3. Perfume – This is my daily perfume. I just love the smell and I usually get the holiday set for Christmas. It’s a great deal for so many things!
5. Sweatshirt/Fleece– I pretty much live in sweatshirts and fleece tops in the Winter. This one is so soft and you can wear it to the gym or to Target.
6. Sweater– You can’t go wrong with a new sweater. I love this neutral sweater and it’s a great price too. I wear a size small and have worn this one so many times already.
7. UGGs– You can bet from November to March I’ll be in UGGs at home. They are such a luxury and the real thing is a great gift. I love this pair so much!
8. Instax Instant Camera– I got this camera a few years ago and we’ve had tons of fun with it. My kids love to use it and I love that we can instantly display our pics. This one is a really fun gift!
9. Makeup Palette– This is my favorite eye shadow palette of all time. It has all of the right colors for any complexion. 100% worth it. You can also grab my favorite blush here, lip gloss here and brow pencil here.
10. Blanket– I’ve talk and talked about these blankets. They are the best! They wash up so well and come in so many colors. I’ll definitely be gifting these this year.
11. Nickel & Suede Earrings and Accessories– Of course these had to make the list. They are the best gift. I wear size large, but recommend gifting size medium. My favorites to give are Gala Gold, Gold Cork, London Tan Cut-Outs and Cheetah Cork Gems. This gift set is a great idea too!
13. Magazine Subscription– A new magazine is one of my favorite treats. I would love a subscription to InStyle, Real Simple, Glamour and Magnolia.
14. KitchenAid Stand Mixer– My KitchenAid is definitely one of my favorite appliances. And this year they came out with this special edition one! I’m obsessed.
15. Echo Dot with Alexa– This is a gift we got for my mom this year and she loves it! I definitely want to get one for our house!
16. Phone Stand– I’m on the hunt for office decor for our new space and this little desk plant/phone stand is so cute!
17. Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree– I love these trees but the real ones are pretty temperamental. Fake ones are the way to go!
18. Notebook, Pens, List Maker– I’m always a sucker for a new notepad and new pens. These are all my faves- and I love getting more no matter how many I have.
19. Kiehls Body Set– This brand is my very favorite for lotion and anything of the sort. It works so well. Kiehls is always a welcome gift.