My favorite things to buy from the Anniversary Sale are shoes, jeans and sweaters. But there are other items I like to sneak in my cart as well. As you know I wear a mix of high and low-end makeup and that’s how my beauty routine is as well. This sale is a great time to try or restock those high end items for a great deal. I’ve got a little round up of my favorite beauty items from the Anniversary Sale below!
· This blow dryer is phenomenal. I have the black version and yes, it’s not cheap, but it works. If you are in the market for a new blow dryer and you want to upgrade, I recommend this one.
· I always replace my Beauty Blender during this sale. Like I said the other day, Baker took a bite out of my old one on the first day I bought it so I’ve been waiting to replace it for some time!
· This hand cream is intense. I bought it for Soren last year because his hands get so dry in the Winter. It really works!
· I tried this illuminator when I was in the store and it was so pretty on. This is definitely a makeup product I think would be a great wear now and wear later!
· My Clarisonic Mia is my reset tool for my face. Whenever I go too many days without washing my makeup off at bedtime and my face starts feeling dry and rough, I use this in the shower and it totally resets my face. Soft and smooth once again.