2. Dainty Necklace – Dainty necklaces are having a moment again and I think owning one that you love is a great idea. Wear one to dress up a t-shirt or a feminine blouse. I love big earrings, but most necklaces compete with them, so a tiny necklace is a must.
3. Statement Necklace – Owning a statement necklace that you love is valuable too. I am a fan of teal or coral statement necklaces because they match almost anything. A rhinestone/blingy necklace is also a great option. Use statement necklaces to dress up a tee, chambray, or little black dress.
4. Statement Earrings – Statement necklaces and statement earrings serve the same purpose. While you shouldn’t wear them together, each can dress up or add interest to an outfit.
5. Metallic Earrings – While studs and small earrings are fine, I encourage women to own a pair of larger silver or gold earrings. They don’t need to be very large, but a pair of dangle or drop earrings can really step up an outfit from basic to a lot more put together.
6. Cuff – This is my go-to bracelet of choice because I have such small wrists that other bracelets fall right off. I love the idea of a cuff because it adds a little edge to an outfit and it is an unexpected bracelet choice for most women. Try a silver or gold metal cuff and a leather cuff as well.
7. Braided Brown Belt – A basic braided brown belt is the most versatile belt you can own. I love styling them around dresses, cardigans, skirts, and even through belt loops.
8. Color Pop Clutch – Many women carry around a neutral colored purse on a day-to-day basis. It works because it matches anything and doesn’t draw attention to itself. But for date night or for going out, a bright clutch is the way to go. Try teal, coral, or red if you are looking for a color that will still match almost anything.
9. Statement Watch – A statement watch is a watch that has something unique about it that you love – something that makes a statement. You can wear a watch with anything, so choose an interesting one that you love. It could be oversized, gold, rose gold, a bright color, or it could have a very simplified band and face.
What is your go-to accessory? Which one can’t you live without?