All of my kiddos love this easy vegetable pizza! I’m not a fan of many veggies on my normal, carry-out pizza, but this recipe is actually really delicious and easy to customize. This veggie pizza is a cold pizza and is an easy way to get my kids to eat more vegetables. It takes just a few ingredients and it’s a dish we eat at least once a month all Spring and Summer long.
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/2 package Ranch powder packet
- 2 rolls of crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese1. Heat oven to 375°F.2. If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust. If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.3. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.4. In small bowl, mix softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with vegetables.Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.