Today’s outfit is one that I’ve been wearing over and over at home. I love sweatshirts (probably even more than sweatpants) and I’m always in one around the house. This sweatshirt is a fave and then of course my Nickel & Suede pullovers. I love layering them over a tee, wearing them around my waist or just lounging in them. This one fits TTS and these jeans fit TTS, but I’m wearing a size smaller than normal because of what the store had in stock (a 25 instead of a 26). They fit really well and are a flattering wash (which is hard to find in gray jeans!). And then these wedge sneakers. I have this version and last year’s version and I love them both. I do think the taupe color is the most versatile, but either shoe is great. They really are comfy and both fit TTS!
SHOP THIS POST
- Cheese is probably the one food I could eat for the rest of my life. Not necessarily the fancy kind, but Monterrey Jack, Cheddar, Provolone- really anything that includes melty cheese.
- Nature documentaries are my jam. I love learning about animals and all the insects, spiders, mammals, fish and more.
- I forced myself to learn to love NPR while I was in college. I always thought it was boring, but I knew it would make me smarter, so I forced myself to listen to it until I liked it. Now it’s my preferred radio station.
- I love flowers but only if the bouquets are monochromatic. I don’t like colors mixed when it comes to florals.
- I teach 15-16 year old Sunday School every week. It’s usually about 13 kids and they keep me on my toes. It’s made me a better person for sure though!
- I can’t sleep in- like literally. I can however take 5 or 10 minute naps. All I have to do is fall asleep for a few minutes and I’m recharged.
- Socks make me so hot. I am normally a really cold person, but if I’m wearing socks I suddenly overheat.
- The first thing I remember spending money on as a kid was nail polish. Avon had a Spring pastel collection and I bought every color- pink, peach, yellow, green, blue, purple. And obviously each hand had one finger painted in each color.
- I love to always have a candle burning. It’s one of those things that makes me feel fancy.
- My phone battery is always hovering at 10% or less. I basically own a landline because I am always plugged in. Also, I just received notice that my phone storage is full and I have the biggest Iphone 7 plus storage capacity that exists. Guess it’s time to delete a few pics!